All ages, from 25 people: € 7.50 p.p.
The price includes a quiz.
During the 90-minute tour of the stadium, you won't just visit the most special places in De Kuip, such as the players' tunnel, the press centre and the best pitch in the Netherlands. You'll also learn all about the history of De Kuip and Rotterdam, Feyenoord's sporting highlights and also the role it has within the society. Thus, a tour of De Kuip isn't just a fun school trip, it's also educational. At the end of the tour, the pupils' knowledge will be tested with a special quiz. The winner receives a nice Feyenoord prize!
In consultation and taking into account the opening hours and availability of De Kuip.
Good to know
- New! Visit Feyenoord's dressing room during the school tour.
- A visit to the Feyenoord Museum is included in the school tour.
- The school tour is suitable for both primary and secondary school classes.
- The school tour can be booked from 25 people.
- It may occasionally occur that certain locations are rented out or unavailable during a guided tour.
- Are you or anyone in your group in a wheelchair? We then recommend the Disabled tour.