In this privacy statement we declare:
- Which personal data we process and how;
- For what purposes we process your personal data;
- Which retention periods we use;
- With which categories of recipients we share your personal data;
- How we protect your personal data;
- The rights that you as a data subject have;
- How to contact us.
If you are under the age of 16, one of your parents or your legal guardian must consent to the processing of the personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Processing of personal data
Personal data refers to all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. We process the following personal data:
- Basic data (your first and last name, insert);
- Contact details (your email address, postal address and telephone number);
- Information about the device you use to visit our website (an IP address, the pages visited, the type of browser, the date and duration of the visit saved). For more information about this, we refer you to our cookie statement;
- Personal data that you provide to us when completing an online form, for example for a quotation request or filling out a contact form;
- Personal data that you provide to us for a job application (your first and last name, date of birth, address, telephone number and all other personal data stated in your application);
- For e-mails sent from Stadium Feijenoord, data is stored that tells us whether you have received the e-mail, opened it and which links you may have clicked;
- This data is collected when you fill in one of our forms on the site or when you give permission to collect cookies.
Purpose of the processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Preparing or executing the agreement you have concluded with us;
- Providing the information you have requested;
- Sending news about De Kuip and service-oriented information to inform, interest and involve you, if you have given permission for this. It is always possible to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information. The emails contain a link with which you can unsubscribe;
- Offering products, services, events of Stadium Feijenoord, the partners of Stadium Feijenoord or other parties with which Stadium Feijenoord collaborates, provided you have given your permission. It is always possible to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information;
- Carrying out other marketing activities, such as adapting the websites, applications, or campaigns to your likely interests, if you have given your permission for this;
- Analytical purposes. Dekuip.nl can also combine the data you have provided with information obtained based on your use of the dekuip.nl services in order to better adapt the content of the dekuip.nl services to your wishes, among other things. This only happens if you have given your permission for this;
- Compliance with legal obligations.
We process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal bases:
- Preparing or executing an agreement;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- A legitimate interest;
- Your permission.
Provision to third parties
The data collected by Stadium Feijenoord is necessary to achieve the goals described above. The registered data cannot be viewed by third parties without your permission and will not be transferred to third parties without your permission, except in the case that:
- it is necessary for the proper functioning of dekuip.nl services offered by partners of dekuip.nl. Before your details are communicated to the other party, you will be informed of this and you will have the opportunity to prohibit this and to refrain from use and the service; or
- Feijenoord Stadium is legally obliged to do so or if this is necessary for the rights of users of the cockpit services or for the rights of Stadium Feijenoord to protect.
Third parties to whom we provide your personal data are responsible for compliance with privacy legislation. Feijenoord Stadium is neither responsible nor liable for the processing.
Personal data can also be processed on behalf of Stadion Feijenoord by so-called processors and sub-processors. The processors and sub-processors act under the responsibility of Stadium Feijenoord and may not carry out their own processing of the personal data. In such cases, Stadium Feijenoord concludes a processing agreement with the processor that meets the requirements described in the GDPR.
Feijenoord Stadium has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, or if there are indications of abuse, you are requested to contact us at email@example.com.
Your rights as a dekuiprotterdam.com user
As a user you have the rights below. In doing so, you should take into account that circumstances may arise in which we are authorized not to comply with your request to provide copies of your personal data.
- The right of access (art. 15). This means that you can request to have access to the personal data that we have collected from you;
- The right to rectification (art. 16) or correction of your data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten (art. 17), also the right to have your personal data deleted. You should take into account that in some circumstances we are obliged to keep your data in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- The right to withdraw the consent you have given (art. 7);
- The right to data portability (Art. 20). You have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible.
- The right to object (art. 21) to or to request a restriction (art. 18) on the processing of your personal data.
You can send a written request to this effect to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are under the age of 16, such requests should be made by the parent (or legal representative). The response will therefore be sent to the parent (or legal representative).
Dekuip.nl does its best to register correct information about you and, insofar as this is technically possible and Stadium Feijenoord has a program for this, you are able to adjust your details in your personal account.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact Stadium Feijenoord via email@example.com.
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement was last modified on May 22, 2018. Feyenoord reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. Any changes will be published on this page. You are therefore advised to consult this page regularly. You can contact Stadion Feijenoord about this privacy statement via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can direct written communication to:
Stadion Feijenoord N.V.
P O Box 9649
3007 AP Rotterdam