You feel the same excitement as a Feyenoord player when you stand in the players' tunnel, smell the grass of the best pitch in the Netherlands and take a seat on the head coach's chair in the press centre. You get a unique impression of what needs to be done behind the scenes beforehand, more than two hours later, the stadium fills up with tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters and the match can finally start.
- Children (ages 5 - 11): € 12,50 p.p.
- Adults (ages 12+): € 17,50 p.p.
Book your tour
Book a match tour in De Kuip now and experience it for yourself! The visit to the renovated Feyenoord Museum rounds out the tour of De Kuip. On the historic Olympia side of the stadium, you'll come face to face with the most important prizes in club history, put together your own Feyenoord star team and watch unique videos. It may occasionally occur that certain locations are rented out or unavailable during a guided tour.
|Matchday||3.5 hours before the start of the match|
Good to know
- Match tours take one hour and start 3.5 hours before the start of the match at gate 25 (Olympia side).
- A ticket for the match is mandatory (it will be scanned directly at the gate).
- Order your tickets right here.
- A visit to the Feyenoord Museum is included in the Match Tour.
- It may occasionally occur that certain locations are rented out or unavailable during a tour