Feijenoord stadium house rules
These house rules contain a summary of the most important rules that apply in connection with visiting or entering the Feijenoord Stadium (also referred to as ‘De Kuip,’ hereinafter referred to as ‘the stadium’). An overview of the complete house rules of Stadion Feijenoord N.V. can be found here.
- Entry to the stadium and related grounds and buildings is entirely at your own risk. Stadion Feijenoord N.V. is not liable for any form of damage suffered by a visitor, unless this is caused by gross negligence or intent on the part of Stadium Feijenoord N.V.
- For the sake of safety and to ensure that your visit goes as smoothly as possible, directions and instructions from employees of Stadion Feijenoord N.V. must be strictly followed. Instructions and directions by Stadion Feijenoord N.V. which are displayed on signs, papers or pamphlets in the stadium must also be strictly followed.
- It is not permitted to gain access to spaces that are not intended for this purpose (e.g. by stating: ‘no access for unauthorised persons‘ or ‘forbidden access‘).
- It is possible that you will be searched by employees of Stadion Feijenoord N.V., which includes checking your bags, accessories and/or luggage.
- Pets are not allowed in the stadium and connecting grounds and buildings.
- It is not permitted to bring food and drinks into the stadium and connecting grounds and buildings.
- It is not permitted to take alcohol and/or drugs and/or any other substance likely to influence behaviour (including nitrous oxide cartridges) with you and/or to trade in them in the stadium and connecting grounds and buildings. It is not permitted to enter the stadium under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or any other substance that may influence behaviour (including nitrous oxide cartridges). In the event that you are noticeably under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or other behaviourally influencing substances (including nitrous oxide cartridges), employees of Stadion Feijenoord N.V. may deny you access to the stadium or remove you from the stadium grounds.
- It is not permitted to misbehave or be disorderly. It is not permitted to threaten, insult and/or hurt other visitors in the broadest sense of the word.
- It is not permitted to bring bats, knives and firearms into the stadium.
- Bringing in, having and/or setting off of fireworks in the stadium is strictly forbidden. This concerns all kinds of fireworks. No distinction is made in size or weight of the fireworks taken and/or set off. The setting off of fireworks during an event in the stadium takes place only with a permit issued by the municipality or province.
- Without permission from Stadion Feijenoord N.V. and/or without a valid admission ticket, admission to the stadium is prohibited.
- Without prior written permission from Stadion Feijenoord N.V., it is not permitted to make audio and/or video recordings for purposes other than private (domestic) use.
- There is camera surveillance in the stadium. Stadion Feijenoord N.V. may use the images for security or investigative purposes and to check whether visitors comply with these house rules.
- These rules are an addition to the rules and/or conditions applicable to a particular event in the stadium and/or in connection with a particular admission ticket for that event. In case of conflict, these house rules prevail.
- It is not permitted to trade or offer merchandise in the stadium in any way without the prior written permission of Stadion Feijenoord N.V.
- If, in the opinion of Stadion Feijenoord N.V. and/or its employees, these house rules are violated by a visitor, Stadion Feijenoord N.V. has the right to remove this visitor from the stadium.
- Stadion Feijenoord N.V. reports criminal offences committed by visitors in the stadium to the authorities.